SEO Lead [Job Role]
Strategy Plus is hunting for an SEO guru who’s passionate about achieving a positive ROI for clients, using holistic and white hat best practises.
You would be expected to be on top of Google’s ever-changing landscape and stay ahead of the curve.
You will be responsible for planning, implementing, and managing 30+ small projects.
You will be working alongside our team of developers and content creators to achieve success.
To succeed you must be willing to create a strategy, analyse and get stuck in. Carrying out audits, tweaking content, evaluating SEO tools and link building.
- Plan, develop and implement SEO strategies that drive growth and a positive ROI
- Develop and optimise Google search and organic shopping campaigns
- Develop and manage On-Page and Off-Page SEO to reach group KPI’s and targets.
- Leverage customer insights and analytics to continually optimise campaigns
- Ensure Google Analytics (GA4) are utilised correctly
- Track and analyse technical factors affecting search visibility, crawling and index coverage, providing insight and recommendations for improvement.
- Audit and manage link-building campaigns
- Work well with your various team members both technical and creative
- Manage a happy relationship with clients
- Minimum of 5-year hands-on SEO experience
- Excellent knowledge of Search Engine algorithm updates.
- Strong Technical SEO knowledge and experience with all facets of SEO optimisation
- Hands-on experience with the Google suite of solutions (Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console) as well as web analytics tools such as Serpstat and SEMRUSH
- Strong sense of ownership – you make sure tasks get done
Skills and Experience
- Strategic mindset and ability to translate (complex) SEO problems to business owners
- You feel comfortable working with multiple projects and people at a time, not losing track of business priorities
- Prioritise activities
- Must work well, both collaboratively and independently.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with both B2B and eCommerce websites
- Worked with WordPress, Magento and Shopify previously.
Although the agency is small we believe in strong development plans for everyone within the team. We will agree on a 5+ year development plan, including KPIs, certifications, title and the correlating pay package.
We are a small team of talented, experienced and good-hearted people.
Our focus is to grow each other and our 90+ small business clients through holistic digital strategies.
Since we started back in 1997 we have become Hubspot and Google Certified Partners to ensure we stay at the forefront of our industry.
We’re looking for someone who loves a challenge and making the most of their time.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym membership
- Income Protection
- Hybrid Working
- Private Medical
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Birmingham, B1 3EN: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
SEO & PPC: 5 years (required)
Please send covering letter and CV to Dan Ricardo on email@example.com