What Does Digital Marketing Cost?
Flexible and accountable.
We tailor our Digital Marketing services around our inbound marketing philosophy and your business We understand no two businesses are the same and we have to understand your goals and existing resources. If we feel that some tasks are better performed by those within the business already, we will advise you on how to do so. If the business has a budget to speed up the process involving additional man hours and advertising, then this will increase the monthly costs.
You can look at using our inbound marketing services as a method of growing your business, at a fraction of the cost of employing your own Digital Marketing team. There is no one standard monthly service package, as we aim to deliver a bespoke service suited to you. However, the following example will give you a good idea of what you might expect.
WHAT’S THE PLAN?
- Research your business and marketplace
- Create Buyer Personas along with their relevant search terms, needs and interests
- Benchmark existing KPI’s e.g. monthly website visitors, Facebook likes etc.
- Target setting in terms of KPI’s and ROI
- Monthly On-Site and Off-site SEO
- Daily Social Media activities posting content, increasing brand awareness & Interaction
- Specific Monthly Social Media Campaign
- Monthly content creation, whether it be an infographic, blog or video
- Monthly email campaign to existing clients or leads
- Website developments to improve conversion rates
- Monthly/Quarterly analysis and campaign strategies
WE’RE OBSESSED WITH SUCCESS
We understand that we need to provide results for your hard-earned money invested in Inbound Online Marketing. We are constantly looking to see how we can provide better value for money and better results. We will provide monthly reports for all aspects of the project and will discuss it with you in 1-2-1 meeting. In the meeting we will discuss what we have carried out, what are the results and further campaign setting. We believe that having a 1-2-1 meeting every month will not only put more pressure on us to succeed but will also bring about great new ideas for the Inbound Online Marketing campaign.
Your unique selling proposition/point (USP) is crucial to driving leads and conversions. There is growing competition in all industries and the goal of being noticed and remembered for the right reasons is becoming quite a challenge.18 February, 2019
Storytelling focuses on increasing consumers’ emotional involvement in your brand, differentiating you from your competitors, inspiring your customers and increasing loyalty. Since stories connect people with other people, brands and products, businesses cannot succeed without this connection. Thank15 February, 2019
There are two ways to gain increased brand awareness, perception, website traffic, leads and sales: paid and organic. But what are the differences between them and which one is better for you?11 January, 2019