What Does Inbound Marketing Cost?
Flexible and accountable.
We tailor our inbound marketing services to each and every business, as no two businesses are the same. If we feel that some tasks are better performed by those within the business already, we will advise you on how to do so. If the business has a budget to speed up the process involving additional man hours and advertising, then this will also affect the monthly costs.
You can look at using our inbound marketing services as an investment for your business at a fraction of the cost of employing your own marketing team. There is no one standard monthly service package, as we aim to deliver a bespoke service suited to you. However, the following example will give you a good idea of what you might expect.
WHAT’S THE PLAN?
- Research your business and marketplace
- Create Buyer Personas along with their relevant search terms, needs and interests
- Benchmark existing KPI’s e.g. monthly website visitors, Facebook likes etc.
- Target setting in terms of KPI’s and ROI
- Monthly On-Site and Off-site SEO
- Daily Social Media activities posting content, increasing brand awareness & Interaction
- Specific Monthly Social Media Campaign
- Monthly content creation, whether it be an infographic, blog or basic face to camera video
- Website developments to improve conversion rates
- Monthly/Quarterly analysis and campaign strategies
WE’RE OBSESSED WITH SUCCESS
We understand that we need to provide results for your hard-earned money invested in Inbound Online Marketing. We are constantly looking to see how we can provide better value for money and better results. We will provide monthly reports for all aspects of the project and will discuss it with you in 1-2-1 meeting. In the meeting we will discuss what we have carried out, what are the results and further campaign setting. We believe that having a 1-2-1 meeting every month will not only put more pressure on us to succeed but will also bring about great new ideas for the Inbound Online Marketing campaign.
It has been a concern of mine for a few years now and was made clear during the run-up to the Brexit vote: the population can be easily manipulated by micro-targeting on Facebook. Whether it was Cambridge Analytica or another agency, they did an extremely...03 April, 2018
Brand storytelling isn’t a new concept, but with the explosive growth of social media and content marketing, the opportunities to tell stories as part of your brand marketing initiatives has become a strategic priority. Storytelling focuses on increasing consumer emotional involvement in the b28 September, 2017
Generating leads is not an easy task for a company. This infographic is a great go-to guide with five steps on lead generation through Inbound Marketing. 64% of marketers said that increasing audience engagement was crucial for their social media strategy. Want to find out...22 June, 2017