Digital Marketing Manager [Job Role]
Strategy Plus is hunting for a Digital Marketing guru who’s passionate about achieving growth for clients.
This is a unique opportunity for someone who would like to learn side by side with our Director Dan. This role will cover all aspects of the Agency, from managing clients, implementing tasks and coordinating team members.
This is a wonderful opportunity to learn everything you need to know about Digital Marketing and running an agency.
You will be expected to learn and action the following;
- Carry out Brand Messaging workshops
- Create Digital Marketing Strategies
- Understand and optimise Social Media and Email campaigns
- Help create Video Marketing Strategies and manage Video projects
- Plan, develop and implement our SEM strategy that drives growth and a positive ROI
- Develop and optimise Google Search and Shopping campaigns
- Leverage customer insights and analytics to continually optimise campaigns
- Analyse Google Analytics, Google Search Console and SEMrush
- Manage link-building and Digital PR campaigns
- Work well with your various team members both technical and creative
- Manage a happy relationship with clients
- Minimum of 4-years hands-on Digital Marketing experience
- Good knowledge of Google and Social Media algorithms
- Good knowledge of Ad platforms and Google Analytics.
- Hands-on experience with the Google suite of solutions (Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console) as well as web analytics tools such as Serpstat and SEMRUSH
- Strong sense of ownership – you make sure tasks get done
Skills and Experience
- Strategic mindset and ability to translate Strategies to business owners
- You feel comfortable working with multiple projects and people at a time, not losing track of business priorities
- Prioritise activities
- Must work well, both collaboratively and independently.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with both B2B and B2C projects
- Google and other industry-recognised certifications
Although the agency is small we believe in strong development plans for everyone within the team. We will agree on a 5+ year development plan, including KPIs, certifications, title and the correlating pay package.
We are a small team (7) of talented, experienced and good-hearted people.
Our focus is to grow each other and our 90+ small business clients through holistic digital strategies.
Since we started back in 1997 we have become Hubspot and Google Certified Partners to ensure we stay at the forefront of our industry.
We’re looking for someone who loves a challenge and making the most of their time.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00-£38,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym membership
- Income Protection
- Hybrid Working
- Private Medical
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Birmingham, B1 3EN: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
4 years minimum (required)
Please send covering letter and CV to Dan Ricardo on firstname.lastname@example.org