Digital PR [Job Ad]
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced creative copywriter with Digital PR experience. This is a chance to work with a small Digital Marketing Agency that believes in quality over quantity. The team is made up of specialists in each field of Digital Marketing.
The Agency is proud to be both Hubspot and Google Certified Partners whilst serving small businesses across the country.
The role will have a strong focus on improving client’s search engine rankings through the creation of great content and building relationships and links from 3rd parties. Press Releases and outreach will be essential to great results.
– Flexible days and hours with a minimum of just 1-2 days in the office
- You will be striving to excel the client’s expectations with well-written blogs, articles and press releases. With a careful eye for detail, empathy, research and consistent craft for copy.
- Crafting copy for a SME’s in all imaginable sectors
- Creating copy for Blog Articles, Web Pages, e-Books, Guides, Press Releases etc.
- Acting as creative lead on brand communications and taking ownership of tone of voice.
- Competitor content research
- Link building outreach on the phone and email
- Press coverage
Who we’re looking for….
5+ years of Digital Marketing or PR Agency experience in crafting copy across a range of industries.
Strong experience in writing longer-form content online
Proven experience in successful link-building campaigns
Someone who is self-motivated and able to manage their time when working remotely
To achieve the highest level of salary offered, we would be looking for experience in:
- Utilising SEO tools
- Successful PR campaigns
- Successful link building strategies
Although the team is small (and we have no foreseeable plans to grow the team to more than 10) we do believe in making sure all members of the team achieve their goals. We do this by setting out a 5+ year personal plan to develop their skillset, obtain the job title and be rewarded accordingly. The aim would be to achieve an Associate Director title.
Nobodies perfect but we would love you to be….
- Motivated, collaborative and a real empathy for your team members and clients.
- Ambitious about personal development
We are a small team of talented, experienced and good-hearted people.
Our focus is to grow each other and our 90+ small business clients through holistic digital strategies.
Since we started in 1997 we have become Hubspot and Google Certified Partners to ensure we stay at the forefront of our industry.
We’re looking for someone who loves a challenge and gets the most out of people.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00-£40,000.00 per annum
- Additional leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym membership
- Hybrid (Minimum 2 days in the office)
- Income Protection
- Private Medical
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
SEO: 5 years (required)
Please send covering letter and CV to Dan Ricardo at firstname.lastname@example.org