Search Engine Marketing Manager [Hybrid Job Role]
£40k – £45k
Strategy Plus is hunting for a Search Engine Marketing guru who’s passionate about achieving a positive ROI for clients, whether it be ORGANIC or PAID.
You would be expected to be on top of Google’s ever-changing landscape and stay ahead of the curve.
You will be responsible for planning, implementing, and managing 30+ small projects.
You will be working alongside our team of developers, designers and content creators to achieve success.
To succeed, you must be willing to create a strategy and get stuck in implementing Google Ad campaigns, on-site optimisation and link building.
- Plan, develop and implement our SEM strategy that drives growth and a positive ROI
- Develop and optimise Google search and shopping campaigns
- Develop and manage On-Page and Off-Page SEO to reach group KPI’s and targets.
- Leverage customer insights and analytics to optimise campaigns continually
- Ensure Google Analytics (GA4), Search Console and Merchant Centre are utilised correctly
- Track and analyse technical factors affecting search visibility, crawling and index coverage, providing insight and recommendations for improvement.
- Audit and manage link-building campaigns
- Work well with your various team members, both technical and creative
- Manage a happy relationship with clients
- Minimum of 5-year hands-on SEO and PPC experience
- Excellent knowledge of Search Engine algorithms and Google Ad platform updates.
- Strong Tech SEO skills and experience with all facets of SEO optimisation
- Hands-on experience with the Google suite of solutions (Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console, Merchant Centre) as well as web analytics tools such as SEMRUSH
- Strong sense of ownership – you make sure tasks get done
Skills and Experience
- Strategic mindset and ability to translate (complex) SEO problems to business owners
- You feel comfortable working with multiple projects and people simultaneously, not losing track of business priorities.
- Prioritise activities
- Must work well, both collaboratively and independently.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with both B2B and eCommerce websites
- Worked with WordPress, Magento and Shopify previously.
- Google Ad certified
Although the agency is small, we believe in strong development plans for everyone within the team. We will agree on a 5+ year development plan, including KPIs, certifications, title and the correlating reward package.
We are a small team of talented, experienced and good-hearted people.
We focus on growing each other and our 80+ small business clients through holistic digital strategies.
Since we started in 1997 we have become Hubspot and Google Certified Partners to ensure we stay at the forefront of our industry.
We’re looking for someone who loves a challenge and making the most of their time.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £40k-£45k per year
- Company events
- Gym membership
- Hybrid Working
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Location: Birmingham, B1 3EN: must reliably commute 2-4 times per month.
SEO & PPC: 5 years (required)
Please send covering letter and CV to Dan Ricardo at firstname.lastname@example.org